Translate

Cute Love Quotes

cutest love quotes and sayings to use in all of   your lovely sets

Most people want to be the sun that brightens up your life, but I'd rather be the moon that shines down on you in your darkest hours.
- Jonathan Espinoza

If i had a penny for everytime i found myself thinking of you; I would be rich.
- Kate Summers

Don't marry the person you think you can live with. Marry only the individual you think you can't live without.
- James C. Dobson

My point is that when you fall in love it's with a real person with flaws. Not with a perfect character from a fairy tale.
- Mette Ivie Harrison

A day without you is like a day without sunshine. Thinking of you.

Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

You have been a source of strength and support for me. I'm glad that you're a part of my life.

For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
- Charles De Gaulle

Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.
- Arthur Miller


cute love



Would you hurt a man keenest strike at his self-love?
- Lewis Lew Wallace



Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain.
- Billie Holiday

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
- Jess C. Scott

You may not be the brightest crayon in the box but you're still my favorite color.

True love doesn't come to you it has to be inside you.
- Julia Roberts

When i say that i love you, i don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
- Kaitlyn

Love rules the court, the camp, the grove, and men below, and saints above: For love is heaven, and heaven is love.
- Walter Scott

The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples.
- Anna Godbersen

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

You are always new, the last of your kisses was even the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the grace fullest
- John Keats

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that's what you've given me.
- The Notebook

I'm not looking for someone who has everything, and I don't want someone with money to buy me everything, but I need someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.
- Leirenzylor

Love is like a bouncy ball because if you drop it, it always comes back to you.

Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.
- D. H. Lawrence

There are many ways to say "i love you", but not enough words to say how much.
- Princess Mish

The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I'm proud of you, dear.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
- Peter Ustinov

Love isn't about finding the perfect person, it's about seeing an imperfect person, perfectly.

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.
- Oscar Wilde

Always wear cute pyjamas to bed, you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Robert Frost

True love is no game of the faint-hearted and the weak; it is born of strength and understanding.
- Meher Baba

If  you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart. A heart can break but a circle goes on forever.

Love is when you're having the worst day, but when you look at them all the pain goes away.

I love true love, and I'm a woman who wants to be married for a lifetime. That traditional life is something that I want.
- Ali Larter

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own joy.

When I find myself thinking of you, it is all the good memories that we had that bring a smile to my face.
- C. Pulsifer

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then will you realize how special you are to me.

I don't know what would happen if you were never in my life, just by the thought of being away from you makes me want to know why aren't i with.

For every step that you take in your life, remember, I'm right behind you, always there with you.

Don't take me as a fool its because of love an trust i have for  you that make me to behave like a fool for you.
Before i met you i never knew what it was like --to look at someone and smile for no reason.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart… I am thinking of you.

Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love.

When i say i love you, please believe it's true. When i say forever, know i'll never leave you. When i say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Because the day i'll be saying that would be the day i die.

Catch more:
love-is-like-cycle-when-you-loveyou-get.
inspiring-love-quotes