Translate

Kiss Quotes

Kissing Quotes

A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.
―Emily

A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted.

A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me.

I think it's wonderful when a love story begins with a great deal of romance and affection, passion and excitement, that's how it should be. But I don't necessarily know that it's the wisest thing in the world to expect that it ends there, or that it should, 30 years down the road, still look as it did on the night of your first kiss.
 Elizabeth Gilbert

The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out.
Leonardo DiCaprio

kissing quotes with image
Kissing is romantic
A kiss with anyone, on or off camera, can be intimidating. I've been kissing for nearly two decades now, and I'm always convinced I'm not doing it right. Chemistry is so important in a great kiss. You can act your way through anything, but it's hard with a kiss.
Rachel McAdams

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Kissing could have begun as a way of sniffing out who's who. From a whiff to a kiss was just a short trip across the face.
Joshua Foer

Katy Perry is the sexiest woman I've ever kissed. It was amazing and very purple - she had purple lipstick on. I don't think there will ever be anything cooler than kissing her... until I marry her maybe!
Niall Horan

Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.
― Sarah Kay

kissing picture
Kiss i Such a Way
I should’ve been very cross with Anubis. Kissing me without permission—the nerve! 
― Rick Riordan

I’m sorry I can’t do more. But happy birthday, Sadie.
He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.
― Rick Riordan

If I thought being kissed by Tyr had been what kissing was all about, I had been wrong. This kiss trampled Tyr's kiss, threw it to the ground, and danced on its grave.
― Eilis O'Neal

Joie,he said with his lips hovering over mine. 
What? I felt my heart flutter. 
Shut up,he muttered and then he kissed me.
― Leah Spiegel

What are you doing?
What I've wanted to do for a long time.
She couldn't move, couldn't think. She was lost in his dark eyes, and as he slowly lowered his head toward hers, she whispered, Are you going to throttle me, then?
He was laughing when he kissed her.
― Julie Garwood

kissing couples with quotes
Kiss Quotes
If he'd been any other boy, and this was any other world, I would have kissed him. Nothing could have stopped me.
― Sarah Dessen

In the darkness of night,
Demons strut, taunting, goading.
In the light of day,
Angels sing glorious songs.
In the time in between,
We live our lives alone and searching.
And sometimes, softly,
You understand damnation.
All is forgotten, all is lost,
All but forgiveness
And the memory of her kiss.
― Lisa Mangum

Kissing Quotes
Kissing on Forehead

First Kiss Quotes

A great book increases my heartbeat as if I’m prey, melts my insides in anticipation of a first kiss, immerses me in its depths.
~ Carmen DeSousa

That was my first kiss, she said. My first real one.
He brought his head close, resting his forehead on hers. Blond waves fell around her face, soft against her cheeks. His chest rose and fell as he drew in a breath. "Felt like the first real one for me, too.
~Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky...

The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out.
~Leonardo DiCaprio

first kiss images
A First Kiss is Sweetest Kiss
A first kiss is hard to fake on screen. It's tempting to practice before you shoot, but why blow that natural awkwardness on a rehearsal? There's something so beautiful about it that can't be faked.
~Maggie Grace

A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.
~Edmond Rostand

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other. 
~Rene Yasenek

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. 
~Victor Hugo

kiss Quotes
True Lover's First Kiss Happens
Soul meets soul on lovers' lips. 
~Percy Bysshe Shelley

I never had a First Kiss in My Life but i feel that its very sweetest feeling.
~Myself

Kissing Tips

The best time for a first kiss is when you're alone, there's a pause in the conversation and you're both looking into each other's eyes. Help make this moment happen by finding a way to get away from the crowd, standing or sitting close to your partner, making eye contact and letting the convo come to a natural breaking point. You'll both know when the moment is right.

Kiss Tips with Image
First Time Kissing the Person,Keep things brief
Take regular breaks to pull away and look into your partner's eyes. It'll give you a chance to catch your breath and share a smile.

You don't need to be an expert on kissing to share a great kiss. If you're not sure what to do, just let your partner take over and go with the flow. As long as the two of you like each other and are concentrating on the magic of the moment, it'll go great.