Translate

Love Is Forever

Love You Forever

A young woman holds her newborn son
And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be."

I Love U Forever


I'm searching for a deep connection, my heart is open, I need that sweet affection, I'm so true it's past your comprehension, hurt once, so my intentions aren't clear, it's fear that holds me back, and I don't know who to trust, I don't know if I should take a chance, because the pain will be just too much, I feel heroic, I want a happy ending, I mean, I want someone special to compliment me, I'm down for you, so notice me, lets put our pasts aside, and work together to build a future, just you and I.

Forever Love Quotes

Love is not about hours, minutes, or days,
Love is about every moment, coz the power of love is such,
My sweetheart I love you too much!

You are crazy,
You are lovely,
You are awesome,
You are unique,
But I am truly lucky,
Ask why, coz I have you in my life!

You touched my heart,
That touched my soul,
Now, in my life,
You play an important role,
Love you forever,
Love you true,
Having you in my life, 
I must be among the chosen few!

If I understand love, 
Then it is because of you,
You make my day so sparkling and new,
You complete my world,
Thanks for being there in my life!

You make me happy all the time,
You lift up my mood when I am sad,
Glad to have you in my life,
So glad that you are mine,
I love you loads!

Forever Love Makes Happy


Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.           -Mark Twain

Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.             -Mary Parrish

Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.                                -Jeanne Moreau

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable. 
                                       -Bruce Lee

Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost,
Sometimes unrecognized, but in the end,
Always found with no regrets, forever valued
And kept treasured. 

Love is incurable,
And even the best doctors in the world cannot cure it,
But you can, so will you love me and cure me!

Life will end when you will stop breathing,
My love will end, if you go away,
So please don’t leave me ever,
Coz I love you forever!

I love you more than ever,
I love you till the end of time,
I love you till eternity,
Will you be mine?


Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

                                           -Vincent Van Gogh                    

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never. 
                                          -Seenu