Translate

Fall In LOVE

Falling In Love Quotes

Falling in love is like leaping from a cliff. Your brain screams that it’s not a good idea and that hurt and pain will inevitably come to you. But your
heart believes you can soar, glide and fly. 
― Marie Coulson, Bound Together

Falling in love is easy, letting that love go, is hard. But your heart will always have the right answer. You just have to listen to it and figure out what it’s telling you” 
― Marie Coulson, Bound Together

How is it that mankind can engineer condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs and not be able to invent some sort of emotional safeguard? Is it even possible to abstain from falling in love?” 
― Daria Snadowsky, Anatomy of a Boyfriend

Gravitation is not responsible for people fall in Love
 ―Albert Einstein


Falling Love Quotes
Facts That People Fall In Love



Falling in love is awesome, but I'm never drawn to happy songs per se, so whenever you sit down to write a heartbreak song and you're happily in love, it's like, 'OK, now I have to go back to a sad place to get something good.'
 ―Seenu

“Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in a love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the mornings, what you will do with your evenings, how you spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything.”
―pedro
Quotes for fall in Love
Lonely less may lead to Fall in Love
You deserve to be with somebody, who knows you're the one, from that very first moment he lays eyes on you. Do I believe in love at first sight? But of course! Love cannot be tamed nor bridled by things like time, circumstance, and logic! 
― C. JoyBell C.

Love is simple. You fall and that's it. You'll work the other stuff out. You just gotta let yourself fall and have faith that someone will be there to catch you."
I didn't want to do any falling. Falling usually led to meeting a hard surface in an unpleasant way.
― Chelsea M. Cameron, My Favorite Mistake


Fall in Love Quotes
Love Locations Makes Fall in Love
He told me that when we first met, he had said to a friend about me: “If I get that girl’s number I will never ask another girl for her number again.
― Kimberly Novosel, Loved - A Novel

It’s like my entire conscious state has been reduced to this toxic blend of hope and uncertainty. I hate that I have to act cool and almost pretend I don’t like him when in fact I do, because, God forbid, I might come across as desperate for affection or a little clingy, which everyone should know are perfectly natural human behaviors, after all. Ugh!
― Daria Snadowsky, Anatomy of a Boyfriend

Because before the time when you're heartbroken, you get to be in love, and that's worth it.
― Leila Sales, Past Perfect


Fall in Love Quotes
Differences In Fall in Love
So, I guess that's what happens, when you fall in love with that perfect someone you just never want to fall out, because they treat you right, you know, like they give you kisses and they remind you of how beautiful you are, and how sweet you make them feel, and they do all kinds of things just to see you smile.
― Abraham M. Alghanem, Summer and Autumn

My soul feels reborn each time I see you; falling in love with you again and again.
― Steve Maraboli

I have flown and fallen, and I have swum deep and drowned, but there should be more to love than "I survived it.
― Lisa Mantchev, So Silver Bright


love  quotes
fall in Lack together
I need some space.
Because of my past?
No, because of mine. When I'm around you I feel like I'm falling. I need to stop before I smash into the ground.
Are you always so honest?
No. Mostly I'm a liar like you.

― Anna McPartlin, Apart From The Crowd

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart, or burn down your house, you can never tell.
True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away.
hugelovers.blogspot.com