Translate

Friendship

A Friendship Is Magic

Friendship is Magic with an open mind. If I'm doing my job right, I think you’ll be surprised
                                                                                                    -Lauren Faust

A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.
                                                                                                   -Seenu


Friendship
Best friends is a Connection to life



 An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
                                                                                                     ---     -Buddha



Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. 
 - Albert Camus

"A friend in need is a friend indeed" is the correct quotation, though your version - "a friend in need is friend in deed" is more apt and far less ambiguous than the original, or at least than the version we're currently familiar with. 


It isn't known who wrote the phrase, though Oxford states it may be traced it back to the eleventh century. 



It is sometimes read to mean that a friend you can help (a friend in need) is, or becomes, a true friend to you (a friend indeed), but this isn't supported by examples the phrase is generally used to illustrate, or by a knowledge of human nature!