Translate

Life Quotes

Life Quotes And Sayings

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
― George Bernard Shaw

Where there is love there is life.
― Mahatma Gandhi

Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.
―Seenu

Life Quotes
A life is a Journy that will ends untill death.


Awosome life quotes
Inspirational Life Quotes
People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong but just remember that life goes on.
―Angella

Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.
―Myakala

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
― William W. Purkey

Life quotes
Life is very Simple....!
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
― Oscar Wilde

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
― Dr. Seuss


quotes about life
Life is Beautifull
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

Life quotes
Motivational Life Quotes 
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”― Albert Einstein

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
― Lewis Carroll

Love Life Quotes

True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.
-Petrarch

I love life and nothing intimidates me anymore.
-Olivia Newton-John

Death is an endless night so awful to contemplate that it can make us love life and value it with such passion that it may be the ultimate cause of all joy and all art.
-Paul Theroux

True life quotes
I believe in God Even if he is silent
One of the great things about being gay and out is that the papers couldn't care less about your love life.
-Graham Norton

Rules for life
Whisper of the Heart
love life quotes
Life is not measured by the breaths we take...
I love life and if there's something that I'm playing that I love, I'll research it.
-Jason Momoa

I love life. I'm fascinated by human behavior because that feeds back into my work.
Joseph Fiennes

love life quotes
Amazing life Quotes


“Where there is love there is life.”

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”


Love to Live :