Translate

Love Cycle

                                     Love Is like a Cycle

Love cycle got me going insane, 
like a mouse in a maze hunting for his cheese.
Inside and outside,
I’m up and now down again, 
the puzzle complex me, 
my prize seems so distant,
so hard to obtain.

Love cycle it caught you believing those lies as truth, 

living a life of fantasy hoping on dream that never come through.

Love cycle, everything is a game, 

giving your mind then your body now you only have yourself to blame.

Love cycle everything looks good today, 

thinking your time’s finally coming,
Wining and dining
you’d never think love would hurt you that way.

Love cycle, this cycle’s got you feeling love’s pain,

oh how words are deceiving, 
and those action attract you, 
you’re a toy for love, you’ll entertain.

Love cycle, hey cycle won't you take off your mask,

expose what your are hiding,
Let me peek through love’s looking glass.

Love cycle, a circle or just a playing charades,

You’ve left your heart open,
what a mess that you’ve made.

Love cycle, love cycle you called me by name, 

my flesh just keep lusting,
Until alone,
my empty soul will remain … in your love cycle.