Translate

Love Sayings

Real Love Sayings

But love is blind and lovers cannot see The pretty follies that themselves commit; For if they could, Cupid himself would blush To see me thus transformed to a boy.
        -William Shakespeare

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
        -Bruce Lee

The course of true love never did run smooth.
        -William Shakespeare

Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
        -Erica Jong

I believe love is primarily a choice and only sometimes a feeling. If you want to feel love, choose to love and be patient.
        -Real Live Preacher

I'm not a woman. I'm a force of nature.
        -Courtney Love

I'm driven. I am. I'm driven for some reason. But I don't know where I'm going.
        -Courtney Love

You can't love anyone until you understand that you can't love everyone.
        -Real Live Preacher
Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
       -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
      -Bertrand Russell

To be capable of steady friendship or lasting love, are the two greatest proofs, not only of goodness of heart, but of strength of mind.
      -William Hazlitt

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
      -Charles Caleb Colton

The wise are wise only because they love. The fool are fools only because they think they can understand love.
      -Paulo Coelho

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
      -Jeanne Moreau

Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
      -Elie Wiesel

Love Sayings


Sweet Love Quotes

You are the sweetest person I have ever met all my life. I am honored to have someone like you in my life.

No matter what it takes, I will never ever give up the relationship we share for anything in this world.

Even if the whole world stands against you, I promise you can always count on me.

I will be by your side till my last breath.
I texted you to say, you are just so sweet!
I could give anything away to spend a moment with you. 
I am so much in love with you.

Quotes About Sweet Love


You are sweeter than sugar, my sweetie pie! I love you so much.

Time stands still when you are around me. I am in love with you.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I can't help it, I just can't stop loving you!
You make it so easy for me to fall in love with you. I just cannot stop myself. I love you so much.

Each time you smile, it makes me love you a little more.

I hate to see you sad. I could do anything in the world to bring a smile to your face. I love you sweetheart.

If you were not in my life, I would have seriously missed an opportunity of falling in love with an angel.

I'm so glad that God made you for me. I don't want to imagine a day when you don't love me. I'm so addicted to your love.